We are all about the photos, and we know you are, too.
Follow the photo resolution tips to get a stunning photo from the start.
Then, use the photo editing tools in the uploader and builder, so your photos print beautifully.
Editing in the uploader
We have simple features in the uploader to help photos look their best.
- Auto correct
Removes red eye, rotates and color corrects your photo.
- Two ways to adjust photo resolution
Standard works for most products.
Full resolution works for large prints, like posters.
Editing in the builder
Click or tap a photo to display editing options.
- Use the slide tool to ZOOM.
- Grab the photo corner handles to RESIZE.
- (Move the photo a little to see the handles!)
- Use the puck to SHIFT or PAN your photo.
- ROTATE with the handle below the photo.
Answers to Common Questions
What's a photo box?
It's like a placeholder for your photos. If a photo box is blank, that space will print to the background.
What are photo handles? I don't see them.
- They're the corner points along the photo.
- Select a photo to see them.
- Still can't find them? Move the photo around just a bit.
How do I remove a photo?
Click or tap the trash can icon to delete photos. They'll be deleted from your project, but not your library.
To delete photos from the library, select a photo to display the DELETE button.
What does the dotted line mean?
- We call it the safe area.
- If anything is placed outside of the dotted line, it may not print.
- For best results, try to stay within the dotted lines.
It says my photo has low resolution. How do I fix it?
To make sure your photos print beautifully, shrink your photo by the corner handles or scale it down with the slide tool.
You can choose a new layout that uses smaller photos, too.