Creating a photo book is quite easy and you have several options on how to do it.
- Start from the photo books page. Select the book type, size and design and make it. This takes you to our book builder. Add the photos you want to use in your book.
- Start by selecting all the photos you want to use from your photo pages and then click SELECT A PRODUCT and choose PHOTO BOOKS. Select the book type, size and design you want. Make your book. This takes you to the book builder with the selected photos.
Once you are in the book builder, you can't change the book size, but you can change your book design.
In the book builder you have the option of using Autofill to automatically and quickly place your photos in the book. This is the fastest and easiest way to create a book. You can then move your photos around, reorder pages, etc.
See these FAQs for more details:
- Using Autofill to add photos to your photo book
- Shuffle your photo book page to rearrange your photos
- Editing a photo on a book page
- Deleting a photo from a book
- Jumping to a page or the front or back cover in a photo book
- Changing the order of pages in a book
- Adding pages to my book
- Deleting a page from my book
- Viewing the images you've used in your photo book