Great news! You can now import your photos from Instagram on the site.
(Imagine how stunning your sunset photos will look in a photo book...)
Upload and import photos from any device to instantly use them on the CVS Photo sites and Apps.
Plus, with the faster uploader, you can:
- Import photos from Facebook, Google Photos, Instagram & Flickr
- Upload multiple photos at once.
- Forget about downloading anything. You just need Adobe Flash (for PC and Mac).
How do I add photos to my CVS Photo library?
- Tap or click ADD PHOTOS at the top and choose whether to upload from your device (JPEG files only, please) or, import from Facebook, Google Photos, Instagram & Flickr!
- Select a new or current album.
- Drag photos or select photos from a folder.
Choose Standard or Full photo resolution (recommended for large prints).
- Tap or click Add more photos or Start upload.
- Done uploading!
Your photos are now in your library, ready for the making.
More to know...
Can I use this in any browser?
We support Internet Explorer 10, Safari 6, Firefox 12, Chrome 20 and up.
What is the difference between Standard and Full photo resolution?
- We remove unnecessary stuff in the JPEG and make the new image more compressed. This helps us offer you unlimited photo storage, which we know you love.
- Standard Resolution works for most products.
- Full Resolution adds photos without applying compression, so it's better for larger products.
Why don't photos appear in the order I added them?
- We upload three images at once, so we can add them to your library faster.
- Photos don't always appear in the order you added them.
- Change the browse settings of your photos in your library.
Are there any limitations on images I can upload to my library?
Yes. While we support almost all JPG/JPEG and PNG images produced by modern cameras and smart phones, we don't support the following file types and sizes:
- TIFF, PSD, AI, PDF and WEBP file types
- Images larger than 150MB
- Images larger than 100 megapixel (MP)
- Video and audio files
- In addition, not all JPG/JPEG files are supported. Currently, we only support 8-bit RGB and sRGB color space. This excludes certain JPG file types such as JPEG2000 (or JP2). If any of your images don't fit our standards, you'll be alerted.
- PNG file uploads are converted to JPG in our system, and any alpha channel transparencies within them will not be preserved. Transparencies will appear white in your online version.